Chernovetskyi Investment Group invests in projects at various stages of implementation.
We are interested in both startups, which are no more than potential in essence, and in already profitable projects in the sphere of goods and services, which can be replicated worldwide. CIG’s main criteria of selection for investment projects, including startups, are:
- a project's potential for scaling up and replication;
- a significant level of innovation;
- professionalism and cohesion/unity/solidarity of the project team;
- high potential for revenue growth or capitalisation;
- the absence of analogous projects on the market, with the exception of innovative monetisation models;
- the possibility of product or project integration into a project previously launched by CIG.