Chernovetskyi Investment Group invests in projects at various stages of implementation.
We are interested in both startups, which are no more than potential in essence, and in already profitable projects in the sphere of goods and services, which can be replicated worldwide. CIG’s main criteria of selection for investment projects, including startups, are:
- a project's potential for scaling up and replication;
- a significant level of innovation;
- professionalism and cohesion/unity/solidarity of the project team;
- high potential for revenue growth or capitalisation;
- the absence of analogous projects on the market, with the exception of innovative monetisation models;
- the possibility of product or project integration into a project previously launched by CIG
Our team of expert analysts and sector specialists continuously process the incoming influx of investment proposals so as to respond to every applicant as promptly as possible.
Nevertheless, their work may be set back by applications that fail to provide complete information. To that end, we ask that project applications be completed with utmost care and detail.
Regardless of whether or not you send a detailed business plan, priority and speed of application consideration directly depends on the quality of the investment Application.
Presentations as well as project business plans sent without the investment Application, will be reviewed last on the list. Given the large number of investment proposals, projects that are sent without the investment application may never be reviewed.